Pellet mill KGM-100
Incl Tax: 3,113.13zł
- Product Code: KGM-100
Pellet mill KGM-100 is used to produce pellet feed from combined fodder, waste biomass, other waste
The advantages of pelletizing feed
- The decrease in the unit cost of production of feed ;
- The conservaion of feed for extended periods of time;
- Obtaining a high density of feed. This means that more nutrients will ft in a limited size of the stomach of the animal;
- Also eliminates the possibility that higher ranked animals in the group will choose the most nutritional and tasty food components and leave an inferior food.
- Eliminates up to 95% of colonies of fungi that produce the toxins;
- Starch turns into dextrin — more hydrolyzable form that allows the most efficient use of nutrients in feed;
- Uniform distribution of fat on the surface of the feed is conducive to better digest. All feed pellets look the same and have the same composition. As a result, animals and birds are not able to select individual food components and eat balanced.
This granulator has two-way die that is made from high-alloy tool steel! The diameter of radial holes in the die can be from 2 mm to 6 mm. the diagonal of die is 100 mm. production capacity is of up to 40 kg per hour. The capacity of the granulator 1.5 kW, 220V/380V (optional)
This pellet mill has one year warranty! And post-warranty service: replacement of a die or shafts, etc.!
|1||The pellet mill is constructed in accordance with the design documentation||1 pc|
|23||The user manualInstallation for removing the matrix||1 pc1 pc|