Pellet mill / granulator PRIME-200 with PTO drive
Incl Tax: 20,860.80zł
- Product Code: PRIME-200 na WOM
Possibility to do a pelletizing test of your raw material on this pelletizer in our warehouse!
Pellet mill / Granulator for feed PRIME-200 designed for granulating sawdust, hay, straw, herbs and feed and is part of the line LDG-2000 KOMBI, LDG-2000 MAX
The PRIME-200 shaft/power relay (pto) granulator processes not only sawdust from coniferous trees, but also deciduous trees. Because for the production of pellets are used mostly pine sawdust with a high content of a special adhesive substance-lignin, which greatly facilitates granulation. There is practically no lignin in deciduous species, but the PRIME-200 pellet produces high pressure, under the influence of which there are also granulated sawdust of deciduous species.
In addition, prime-200 processes feed for rabbits, chickens, chickens, broilers, pigs, cows, quail.
Pellet making machine, pellet maker PRIME-200 can pellet the following types of raw materials:
- sawdust of conifers;
- sawdust of deciduous trees;
- sunflower husk, straw, hay, grass;
- compound feedingstuffs;
- plastics (polypropylene, bags, foil);
- Compound feed – up to 300 kg / h;
- Sawdust-up to 150 kg / h.
- Straw / hay-up to 120 kg / h.
- Sunflower husk-up to 150 kg / h.
- Grain waste-up to 180 kg / h.
Another advantage of the PRIME-200 granulator is the possibility of granulating animal feed, fuel pellet from hay, straw and grain waste. All you need to do is to have a few extra matrices specially selected for the feed, for the pellet of coniferous and deciduous trees.
We also offer slug feeder PS-200 for liquid feed of raw material. The capacity of the tank is more than 0.2 m3. The feed speed is regulated by the inverter.
- Moving rollers;
- Reliable transmission;
- Ability to pellet sawdust from hard tree species.
- Diameter of the die: 200 mm..
- Approximate consumption of the Matrix: up to 70 tons (after consumption, regeneration is possible)
- Material from which the dies and rollers are made: steel 40 X hardened, 55 HRC