Aerodynamic Sawdust Dryer SA-600 PRO
Incl Tax: 154,869.30zł
- Product Code: SA-600-PRO
TechnoMaszBud offers an aerodynamic sawdust dryer SA-400 PRO, which in combination with the LDG pellet productionline gives you the
opportunity to start a business, producing fuel pellets for boilers, fireplaces and furnaces. The main difference between the SA-400 and SA
600 dryers is the combination of the PRO Series dryers with an automatic pellet burner. Using such a burner allows you to get a lot of
- increased efficiency compared to classic burners thanks to a special design developed by our engineers;
- automatic ignition and combustion assist system;
- dosed feed of granules through the screw conveyor;
- ash self-cleaning system;
- control of boiler operation modes without your participation;
- works on all types of pellets, including low-quality ones with a high ash content;
- user-friendly interface;
- optical fire control;
- daily-weekly programmable thermostat;
- log of pellet consumption and controller operation;
- temperature control sensors of pellet feeding connection pipe;
Automatic pellet burners (DOMNA-250 and DOMNA-350) are also compatible with our SA-400 and SA-600 aerodynamic dryers. To install
such burner all you need to do is replace the door on the existing stove.
The aerodynamic dryer SA-600 PRO consists of the following parts:
1. Furnace (made of 700 chamotte bricks).
2. DOMNA-350 pellet burner with a screw and a control panel.
3. Calibrator-Screw Feeder KPS-600, the main task of which is to calibrate and sieve the raw material by removing bark, pieces of wood,
branches, garbage and evenly feed the raw material to the drying pipelines.
4. Pipeline system. Raw material is dried while it passes through the pipelines.
5. Exhaust blower. It pulls the hot air along with the raw material through the pipelines.
6. Cyclone: separates the dried material (sawdust) from smoke and dust.
7. Control panel.
Kiln brick and motor connection cables are not included in the set.
Also you will get a digital laser thermometer and grease gun for FREE.
How it works
The raw material is delivered to the pipe system by means of a screw conveyor. After that, the raw material is sucked in by the air
stream. Raw materials with hot air from the furnace move in pipes mainly in a vertical direction. Due to the special design of the tubes with
expansions and contractions, the air flow becomes turbulent, so this ensures the maximum exposure level of hot air on raw materials - a
process essential for intensive drying.