Hammer Mill MB-500 DUO
Incl Tax: 107,723.40zł
- Product Code: MB - 500 DUO
The MB-500 DUO hammer mill is an ideal solution for grinding firewood before the granulation process.
Advantages of the MB-500 DUO hammer mill:
- Smooth start of electric motors, which contributes to the safe operation of the device;
- High efficiency with low energy consumption, which saves on operating costs;
- Possibility of adapting the hammer mill to various types of materials by taking into account their properties;
- A simple and compact design makes the device easy to store and operate;
- Possibility to adjust the degree of material grinding, which allows you to adapt the process to specific needs;
- Low operating costs and quick and easy replacement of sieves and hammers (36 pcs.), which minimizes downtime;
- Option of additional equipment with a cyclone that helps in the air purification process;
- Long-term operation and reliability of the device;
- High standards of safety of use, which is an important aspect when working with a hammer mill.
How it works?
The principle of operation is to deliver firewood to the first shredder using pneumatic transport, where an 18 mm sieve is used to obtain
small wood fractions. Then this fraction is automatically transported pneumatically (without operator intervention) to the second grinder,
which uses a 6 mm sieve. As a result of this process, we obtain perfectly crushed fractions, ready for further granulation.