Aerodynamic dryer for sawdust SA-400 PRO
TechnoMaszBud offers an aerodynamic sawdust dryer SA-400 Pro, which in combination with the LDG pellet production line gives you the opportunity to start a business, producing fuel pellets for boilers, fireplaces and furnaces. The main difference between the SA-400 and SA-600 dryers is the combination of the PRO Series dryers with an automatic pellet burner. Using such a burner allows you to get a lot of advantages, namely:
- increased efficiency compared to conventional burners thanks to a special design developed by our engineers
- it has an automatic ignition and combustion assist System
- dosed administration of the Granules (Granules) by the cochlea
- self-cleaning system from ash
- monitors boiler operating modes without your participation
- works on all types of pellets, including low quality with high ash content
- user friendly interface
- optical fire control
- day and week thermostat
- log of pellet consumption and driver operation
- pellet feed tip temperature control sensors
The set of aerodynamic dryer SA-400 includes:
1.Brick blast furnace with 350 bricks.
2.IGNI-250 pellet burner with Auger and control panel
3.Calibrator-KPS-400 slug feeder, the main task of which is to calibrate and sieve the raw material by removing bark, pieces of wood, branches, garbage and uniform feeding of the raw material into the pipelines of the dryer.
4.Pipeline system: in this element of the dryer, the raw material is dried as it passes through the pipelines.
5.Anti-dust radial fan: draws hot air along with raw material through pipelines.
6.Cyclone: used to purify gases from particulates.
7.Control panel. The control cabinet of electrical devices includes electrical devices of remote automatic control of mechanisms and electric drives of the set, mounted in the control cabinet.
Brick for the furnace is not included in the kit!
The aerodynamic sawdust dryer makes it possible to produce ecologically safe products (fuel pellets) of high quality from wood industry waste.
The sawdust of fresh wood, 40-60% humidity and below, is dried and prepared for pelleting after a single pass through the dryer.
Tags: SA-400 sawdust dryer