Granulation Line LDG-3000 (KOMBI)
Incl Tax: 101,376.60zł
- Product Code: LDG-3000KOMBI
The granulation line LDG-3000 KOMBI is based on the PRIME-300 granulator. It is designed for the production of pellets with a diameter of 2
mm to 8 mm from various types of raw materials, including sawdust, shavings, dust and other waste from the carpentry and sawmill
industries. It is also possible to produce animal feed.
This equipment differs from the LDG-2000 KOMBI series in that it has a more powerful granulator.
The LDG-3000 KOMBI line includes:
1. PS-200 screw feeder.
It consumes 0.75 kW of electricity and has smooth control of the raw material supply speed using a frequency converter.
2. Humidification system.
The main elements of the system are: valve, pump, water tank for 100 liters and nozzle. It is connected to a stand above the work area,
allowing the required, measured amount of moisture to be added during granulation. Power consumption - 0.37 kW.
This granulator easily processes various types of raw materials with a capacity of up to 300 kg/hour for sawdust and up to 700 kg/hour for
feed pellets. Also, different motors will be installed for different types of raw materials: for mixed feed – 30 kW, for pellets – 22 kW.
It serves as additional cooling of the product since the pellets heat up during the granulation process. This device also removes dust and
crumbs using a special drum. Power consumption - 0.12 kW.
5. Closed SO-2 extraction system.
This device, using a fan, circulates the air necessary to cool the granules and collect calibrated residues of raw materials and dust into a
container in the form of bags that are attached to it. Power - 1.5 kW.
6. Control Panel.
Small dimensions and a built-in automation cooling system make the control panel reliable and convenient for installation near the
production line. The panel contains an ammeter and thermal protection for each motor in the line.
The conveyor belt and cables for connecting the line are not included in the set.
The actual capacity of the LDG-3000 KOMBI pellet production line depending on the raw materials:
- wood waste - up to 300 kg /h;
- straw - up to 250 kg /h;
- feed - up to 700 kg /h;
- sunflower husk - up to 350 kg /h.
The most important thing is to meet the requirements for the fraction and moisture level of processed raw materials.
The granulation line can be used as a separate production unit and can also have an additional equipment that will make the production of
pellets more automated.
The pellet production line LDG-3000 KOMBI can be supplemented with the following components:
PK-2 (conveyor-calibrator) - the main task is to feed and calibrate raw materials;
PT-250 (belt conveyor) - the main task is to feed and cool the raw material;
PT-500 (belt conveyor) - the main task is to feed and cool the raw material;
RD-500 (shredder) - the main task is to grind raw materials (straw, hay, shavings, etc.) to the desired fraction;
KPS-400 (calibrator-feeder) - the main task is calibration of raw materials and uniform feeding;
KC-200 (calibrator-cooler), the main task is to cool and calibrate the finished granules;
SA-400 (aerodynamic drying with calibrator), the main task is to calibrate and dry raw materials.
Possible variants of pellet production line sets:
1. LDG-3000 KOMBI Line 25 kW.
2. LDG-3000 KOMBI Line + PT-500 Belt Conveyor with fans (Price on request).
3. LDG-3000 KOMBI Line with a calibrator (Bunker equipped with a drum sieve to filter bark, pieces of wood, branches, garbage) + PT-500
Belt Conveyor with fans (Price on request).
4. LDG-3000 KOMBI Line + PT-500 Belt Conveyor with fans + RD-500 shredder with the cyclone (Price on request).
5. LDG-3000 KOMBI Line + PT-500 belt conveyor with fans + RD-500 shredder with cyclone + PT-1000 conveyor belt (Price on request).
6. LDG-3000 KOMBI Line + PT-500 Belt Conveyor with fans + SA-400 Aerodynamic Sawdust Dryer (Price on request).
7. LDG-3000 KOMBI Line + Belt Conveyor PT-500 with fans + Aerodynamic Dryer for Sawdust SA-400 + Conveyor belt PT-1000 (Price -
8. LDG-3000 KOMBI Line + PT-500 Belt Conveyor with fans + RD-500 shredder with a cyclone (free table) + PT-1000 conveyor belt +
SA-400 Aerodynamic Sawdust Dryer (Price on request).
What raw material can pellets be produced from?
- hardwood and softwood sawdust;
- waste after cleaning sunflower, corn, grain, straw, branches, seed husks;
- waste after plastic production.
What raw material can feed be produced from?
- grain, cereals, meal, hay, mixed feed.
Finished products that can be obtained using LDG-3000 (KOMBI):
1. Pellet made of sawdust, shavings, wood chips.
2. Biomass Pellet.
3. Fuel pellet from organic waste.
4. Plastic granules which are further used in the production of pipes.
Additionally, you can order spare parts for the equipment from us, for example a set of matrix with holes for 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm,
6 mm and 8 mm. This makes it possible to produce granules of various sizes.
Dimensions of granulation line:
Length 450.0 (cm)
Width 250.0 (cm)
Height 230.0 (cm)
Weight 1050.0 (kg)